- Far-Infrared electric panel heater
- 600 – 1200 Watt capacity
- 3-way usage, wide – cross – convection heating
- Rapid heating, reaching full performance within 10 minutes
- compact, elegant and exclusive design
- Lightweight only 7.3 kg
- Multiple safety devices
1. overheating prevention device
2. tip over swicht
3. product surface temperature detection sensor
4. temperature fuse
- 2 year warranty
The EPH-121 is an electric panel heater developed by Toyotomi. It consist of a double panel both with a built-in mica heating element, generating “far infra-red” heating.
It has a unique 3 way usage;
- both panels can be fully extended, to become a wide panel heater providing heat to wider spaces,
- both panel can be opended half way, to increase the heating effectiveness as far-infrared heat meets in the middle (cross far-infrared heating)
- both panels can be closed and the heater will become a natural convection heating system, to warm an entire room.
The EPH-121 panels can be widened between 0 and 155 degrees angle, one or two panels can be turned on generating between 600 – 1200 Watt of heat. It is provided with several safety devices like an “overheating prevention device”, tip-over switch and temperature fuse.
Its exclusive and elegant design will fit in any room even tight spaces, where it can be set in the corner of the room.
600 – 1200 Watt
35 – 80 m³
Closed: 490 x 322 x 507 mm, Opened: 920 x 212 x 507 mm
Infra Red Heater