TOYOTOMI, PIONEER OF MOBILE SPACE HEATING
Having a strong presence in the automotive business since 1949, the Japanese group TOYOTOMI, located in Nagoya, also became the unquestioned leader at industrial level, developing a great number of innovations not only in the field of relevant and effective mobile heating solutions but also in field of electrical home appliances.
Creator of the ZIBRO paraffin heater with its new concept of double combustion chamber burner, TOYOTOMI quickly chose to put energy saving at the heart of its research and development approach. Constantly improving product performance and regularly equipping them with new technological innovations such as double combustion burner, electronic “laser” burner system or adaptive “fuzzy logic” control, TOYOTOMI continues to work to bring to tens of millions of consumers worldwide the solution to all their heating and cooling problems.
TOYOTOMI, in the driving seat thanks to its more than 65 years of experience.
TOYOTOMI products are available worldwide through a strong, highly effective and qualitative network of distributors, covering the entire Japanese market, North and South America, Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia.
Since 2014, the Japanese Group Toyotomi Co., Ltd. is directly represented in Europe by its own overseas subsidiary situated in the Netherlands in charge of coordinating and expanding its sales and service activities in Europe.
Since 2015, several additional subsidiaries were established in Italy, Spain and France from which the company wants to significantly increase the development of its business in the field of electro domestic appliances developed for the comfort of homes, such as air conditioners, dehumidifiers and air purifiers, while consolidating its presence and expansion in ZIBRO paraffin heaters “made by Toyotomi”.
Toyotomi Co., Ltd. Group in figures :
- Headquarters Office and Plant : Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Japan, established in 1949 as automotive parts supplier for Toyota Group
- Second Plant : Nukata, Aichi Prefecture, Japan, established 1976
- 9 other companies within the Group, related to automotive, heat treatment, processing of plastic parts, recycling and the manufacturing and marketing of steel furniture and pellet stoves
- 2 overseas subsidiaries, Toyotomi U.S.A., Inc. and Toyotomi Europe Sales b.v.
- Capitalization : 44.0 billion Yen
- Total number of employees: more than 2.000 persons
- Annual sales : 99 billion Yen
- Obtained ISO 9002 certification in 1992, ISO 14001 certification in 1999 and ISO 9001 certification in 2003
- Compliant to many local and overseas safety standards around the world, CCC – ETL – GS – JIS – JET – JHIA – NF – SICAL – UL
Headquarters & Plant Japan:
TOYOTOMI CO., LTD.
5-17, Momozono-Cho, Mizuho – Ku,
Tel. : +81 (0)52-822-1101
Fax. : +81 (0)52-855-1150
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
TOYOTOMI EUROPE SALES ITALY S.R.L.
Sede legale: Via Lazzaretto, 19 – 20124 Milano (MI )
Sede amministrativa: Via Galileo Galilei, 12 20060 Pessano con Bornago (MI)
Tel. : +39 02 78620659
Fax. : +39 02 78620651
E-Mail : email@example.com
JH McLoughlin & Co Ltd
Newbridge, Co Kildare
Tel. : +353 (0)45 431 281
Divercol – Indústrias Químicas,Lda.
Zona Industrial de Lordelo Apt. 100
4584-908 LORDELO PRD
Tel. : +351 224 447 370
Fax. : +351 224 447 37
ACG International LTD
Fatih cad no. 36 Maltepe, Istanbul
Tel. : + 0090 216 371 68 50
Fax. : + 0090 216 441 45 85
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org